In LOS ANGELES, California. As Floyd Mayweather Jr. prepares a fight agains the WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz. There was a high tension. They have an upcoming September 17 bout. Mayweather annouced He wants to fight Pacquiao. This is a great news for every fans. Great news for me. As I will continue to write this blog. Mayweather mentioned in his speech that will fight Pacman after he defeats Ortiz.

Here is the exact words Mayweather used. 
"We only want to fight the biggest and the best out there, and Manny Pacquiao, yes, you're next," Mayweather said.

In an earlier press conference, Mayweather had announced that he "absolutely" wanted to fight Pacquiao.
But Mayweather said that he is not looking past Ortiz.

"My ultimate goal is to take the title from Victor Ortiz. Next, we move on to Manny Pacquiao," he said.
Mayweather said that he could not immediately jump into the ring against Pacquiao after a 16-month break from boxing.

"As a smart fighter, I just can't take over a year and a half off and... not get a tune-up bout. I deserve to at least get a tune-up bout."

Despite facing a series of lawsuits, one of which involves Pacquiao, Mayweather says he remains focused.
Just last week, Mayweather was accused of having his bodyguards beat up a fan in a Las Vegas parking lot for asking him when he will fight Pacquiao.

"That's not my job. That's why I chose the best legal team," Mayweather said. "The job is for my legal team to handle things inside the courtroom, and my job is to handle business once I get inside the ring."

As for Ortiz. He finds Mayweather disrespectful for not thinking of him as an Opponent. He says "Mayweather is fighting me and not Pacquaio."

Ortiz is also a former sparring partner of Pacquiao. He is also thinking of the possibility to fight Pacquiao after Mayweather. "He and that whole camp are great friends to me, and I'm sure we can work something out," Ortiz said.

One of Pacquiao's current sparring partners David Rodela says the fight between Ortiz and Pacquiao would be great.  Freddie Roach said also that Ortiz is the best sparring partner for Pacquiao. But for now both Pacquaio and Mayweather must win first with their upcoming fights to make this happen. Pacquiao is scheduled to fight Marquez in November and Mayweather is scheduled to fight Ortiz.  After Pacquaio's fight on November maybe we could see what we all have been waiting for. Pacquiao vs Mayweather